Something so simple as a hug can make you feel connected, supported and loved. It is a basic element of humanity. In this world of stress and separation, let the best that humanity can be, be revived as LOVE WINS!
- Now medical researchers have concluded that the secret to longevity may lie in nothing more outlandish than what comes naturally to mothers the world over—a hug can reduce heart disease, cut down stress and promote longevity.
- A study showed, hugs increase levels of oxytocin, a “bonding” hormone, and reduced blood pressure—which cuts the risk of heart disease.
- “This growing body of research only goes to highlight how important social support (hugging) is for everyone.” – British Heart Foundation
- Infants and children need healthy touching to develop nervous systems and healthy emotional states.
- Hugs relax the body and allow a natural healing process to occur.
- Hugging makes happy days happier and impossible days possible.
- Love knows no bounds. Hugs open hearts to receive love.